A Hound Dog After Your Heart
Are you looking for beagle puppies?
If you are, then you will find this handy-dandy guide very helpful during your search and decision-making process. This will help you get to know this breed a lot better.
For starters, beagle puppies grow to be small to medium sized dogs. They have long and strong compact little bodies. They are considered a hound dog and part of the hound group of the American Kennel Club. What you probably already know about them, but we’ll share anyway, is that they excel in agility courses. They are awesome! Shall we talk about their keen sense of smell? It’s almost not fair that they’re able to smell so many things for great distances. They are said to have noses for feet. Yep, they’re that good! Here’s a bit more information about beagle puppies.
- Is this your first beagle purchase? If so, don’t worry! These dogs are ideal for first-time pet owners.
- You’ll be happy to know that beagle puppies are easy to groom and do not require trimming or stripping. They just need a wash n’ go!
- Beagles are perfect watchdogs and will bark and alert owners when there is an intruder. They are very protective of their families.
- You must be patient when teaching beagle puppies tricks because it takes time, consistency, and patience for them to learn commands.
- We mentioned earlier that they excel in agility courses. That’s because beagles are very intelligent and can be trained to do all kinds of things. They are one of the most popular service dogs.
- Beagle puppies are fairly active and will need regular exercise – daily! If not, they will become a bit destructive.
- If you have children in your home, beagle puppies are perfect for them. They are extremely affectionate, and their big brown eyes win hearts over and over!
So if you’re eyeing beagle puppies, make sure you check out our available puppies page! You can also come by the store to see our beagle puppies in person today!